The 15th edition of international business will be held on June 8 and 9, 2022, at the Technoparc of the 24-hour circuit.
During the two days of the 24 hours of Le Mans, some drive, and others negotiate: a business convention brings together many players in the automotive industry to talk about innovation, contacts and juicy contracts: the “International Business Days”.
This international business convention brings together around a hundred players from the automotive, aeronautics, railway and industry sectors in general. This event combines business, motorsport and gastronomy:
– Business: up to 12 personalized meetings of 20 minutes each over two days, exhibition spaces and demonstration of know-how allowing companies to develop their business flows.
– Motorsport: possibility for participants to have access to areas of the circuit strictly reserved for professionals such as the pits, paddocks and team reception areas during the Wednesday afternoon and night practice sessions .
– Gastronomy: tasting of regional products as well as a gourmet dinner.
The package valid for 2 people includes the following services:
– 1 open space of 6m2 with table and chairs
– 2 tickets allowing access to the 24 Hours of Le Mans circuit to attend the qualifying sessions on Wednesday
– Private and guided tour of the paddocks and supply stands of a team participating in the race
– 2 invitations to the gourmet dinner on Wednesday
– The possibility of attending the qualifying sessions at night from a private area
– Permanent access to the break area
– 2 accesses to the Thursday lunch buffet
– The possibility of being interviewed by professional media (technical, sport, business)
– 2 souvenir gifts of the event
– The publication of the company profile in the Participant Guide
– Mention of the company’s participation on the event’s website
– 2 welcome packs given on your arrival
– 2 copies of the Participant’s Guide including the company sheets of each participant
– International Business Days Le Mans logistical assistance before and during the event.
About 75 players from the automotive industry, gathered for two days at the Technoparc in Le Mans, near the 24-hour circuit. Behemoths like the PSA Peugeot Citroën, Rebellion Racing or Michelin group, but also local companies. The purpose of this business convention, entitled “International Business Days”: take advantage of the race to discuss innovation, negotiate economic alliances and, why not, sign a few contracts.
Among the first registered this year and who participated last year, we find: Brightloop Converters, M&D Group, Eastrategy, Haiku Company, Alstom Transports, Pickwheel, Aro Welding Technologies, Duqueine Engineering, Orca e Tech, Courage Classic, 3D print – 3D medical, AddUp – Poly – Shape, Alpine Racing, France Additive and Le Lans Development.
“The automotive industry is a fairly classic sector which is evolving very quickly”, summarizes the representative of the PSA group. This need to move forward sometimes materializes through economic rapprochement: under this agreement, several hundreds of millions of euros in contracts have been signed in the space of twelve years, in favor of the renewal of the ecological system.
Jobs, however, would be created in other areas. Be that as it may, there is still a big paradox in the automotive industry between the need to respect the environment on the one hand, and the search for performance and speed on the other.
Among these innovations discussed, one of them concerns the classic heat engine, and its potential replacements in the coming years: racing cars running on hydrogen are expected on the Le Mans 24-hour circuit from 2024. Always drive faster and cleaner.
Every year, in summer, around a hundred players from the automotive, aeronautics, railway and industry sectors in general meet during the two days of the 24 Hours of Le Mans, at “l ‘International Business Days’, an event created in 2008 to technologically renew the automotive and transport system by reducing carbon dioxide (CO2) and protecting the ecological system planned until 2024 for the 24 hours of Le Mans but also at the level of the industrial and international ecosystem in 2030.
See you on June 8 and 9, 2022, at the Technoparc of the Le Mans 24-hour circuit.