The 17th edition of the show, which took place on March 15 and 16 at Disneyland Paris, increased in terms of visitors and exhibitors, a greater influx of IT, telecom and audiovisual retailers than the previous year.
The transport strike did not demotivate visitors and exhibitors at the IT Partners show. The event, which began on Wednesday and ended Thursday evening, at Disneyland Paris brought together publishers, manufacturers, wholesalers and operators who came to present their new products. For this annual IT distribution meeting, 283 suppliers presented their offers.
Despite a less favorable economic context than in previous years, the show continues to show positive momentum in terms of the number of exhibitors. “The number of exhibitors is up by 9% (283 compared to 256 in 2022) and the visitor registration curves have already exceeded those of the two previous years”. As a reminder, the 2022 edition had recorded 5,703 unique visitors, a low level about 10% lower than before Covid.
However, while some historic players will be missing, more than 80 brands are present for the first time, testifying to the renewed vigor of the market. Among the new exhibitors (or returning ones), heavyweights such as: Arcserve, Arrow, HPE, Netgear, Ricoh, Solarwinds…
At the IT Partners exhibition, on stand N34, Unyc presents in the form of demonstrations various new products that will be released during the year, including:
- Unyc’s first cybersecurity offer, Cyber Backup, available from April. This data backup and restoration solution can be installed on each of the workstations in a computer park. Thus, all of a company’s data (from the operating system to the files) is protected against all types of risks, including cyberattacks. Then they can be restored at any time.
- A cloud offer (IaaS). Directly integrated into the Atlas platform (the management and productivity tool at the service of unyc partners), this functionality allows telecom partners to open up to the world of the cloud in a simplified and accompanied way. Each reseller will be able to deploy VMs (virtual machine instances) on behalf of their customers or for their own needs. In a few clicks, he can define the necessary resources (CPU, RAM, Storage) and preinstall the appropriate operating system (Linux or Windows).
- The implementation of a new functionality concerning the automated invoicing of public accounts “Chorus Atlas”. Unyc white label reseller partners will be able to use this new functionality directly from Atlas and dematerialize the telecom invoices of their public entity client. unyc is one of the only players in its sector to have integrated this regulatory functionality into its Atlas IS (information system).
- The Nextcloud collaborative suite alternative to M365. Secure, scalable and above all hosted in the unyc private cloud, this solution is a managed service in which Unyc partners are supported in managing the tool by dedicated teams. Release planned for the end of the first half of 2023.
- M2M “Machine to Machine” and IoT “Internet of Things”. Under these names “Machine to Machine” and “Internet of Things (IoT)” hides tremendous growth potential for the activities of unyc customers and partners. Thus, the company enriches its Data Only offer on the Orange mobile network and now offers M2M offers. These are designed specifically to connect objects such as alarm systems, cameras or elevators…
- FTTH Premium. unyc offers its customers and partners the opportunity to build an FTTH offer adapted to the needs of companies. The offer makes it possible to offer a shared fiber with optimum service commitments: FTTH + 4G Backup + Premium installation.
Acer takes advantage of the IT Partners trade show
Acer plays on all the tables to expose its most recent offers.
On the menu:
– Eco-responsible PCs from the Vero range, made from recycled materials, hardened terminals or even chromebooks.
– The latest SpatialLabs View (general public) and View Pro (professional) screens integrating bezel-less 3D technology were also on display, alongside the supplier’s gaming models.
– And to attract attention, the brand could also count on its eKinekt office bike, which made more than one curious person stop at its stand.
The fact remains that other brands have reiterated their confidence in the show, such as Mailinblack, With Secure, Sewan, Cisco and Canon. Finally, others had taken their stand for the first time, such as Fellowes, Epos and JumpCloud. The latter was also able to announce the very recent referencing of its company directory platform in the cloud, Open Directory, by the distributor Hermitage Solutions.
This wholesaler, also present at the show, has also chosen this event to formalize another listing, that of the publisher ThriveDX and its awareness and phishing solutions as well as its code security application training for developers. .
TD SYNNEX is uniquely positioned to support your business in harnessing the power of analytics.
- Capable of deploying the latest data and analytics technology to your customers’ satisfaction, TD SYNNEX offers you a wide range of hardware, software and services that you can combine to build IT solutions. innovations that will be unanimous with your customers.
- Subscription and consumer IT service models are evolving at a rapid pace, disrupting traditional technology consumption.
- TD SYNNEX offers a wide range of cloud services, from productivity and communication SaaS to sophisticated enterprise cloud IoT and cognitive computing solutions, that address specific cloud business needs. No matter where your customers are on the journey, we have the cloud services they need to transform.
Zyxel accompanied the presentation of its latest range of firewalls – USG Flex H – with the launch of its cloud-based cybersecurity solution, Astra.
The world of software was not left out. The publisher Artis was able to present to visitors its integrated ERP-CRM, intended for professionals in office automation, IT, telecoms and electronic security (alarms, video surveillance, access control, etc.).
And like any respectable salon, this year Miss France, Indira Ampiot, was a special guest.
IT Partners is meeting on March 13 and 14, 2024 at Disneyland® Paris.
NEW DAY OF MOBILIZATION AGAINST PENSION REFORM
DAPAT SOCIAL FONCIERE MEETS HOUSING NEEDS
“CAPITALE(S)”, 60 years of Street Art